All intellectual property rights in this site, including without limitation all copyright, design right and trademarks, belong to us or are used by us with the permission of the owner. You have no right to copy, reproduce, modify, publish, upload, post, transmit or distribute any logo, graphic, text, sound or image on this website without our prior written consent, except to the limited extent necessary to access the contents of this site.
Where we provide links to other websites we have no control over those websites or their content. The provision of such a link does not imply that we endorse the website or the products and services offered through it.
We have no liability to you for any loss or damage whatsoever arising in relation to or in any way in connection with this site or those to which it links.
Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to protecting your privacy by complying with the Australian Privacy Principles (‘APPs’) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) to protect your privacy. Our policy outlines the steps we take to responsibly manage any personal information you choose to give us and how we protect the privacy of end users and clients.
We may update or make alterations to this document from time to time and will update the policy on the website. Michael Crossland assumes no responsibility for the information practices of other web sites that a user is able to access through our site.
What information do we collect? – General
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. We may use your contact details to send you information about Michael Crossland, including material such as information on new services we may offer. We do not give, sell, or rent your personal information to any third parties unless you give us express permission. End users and clients who do not wish to receive email correspondence Michael Crossland, can simply follow the unsubscribe link contained in each e-mail.
What information do we collect?- online store
With respect to our online store, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Correcting and updating your details
End users and clients can at any time access the information we have collected on them by contacting us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The general information appearing on this website must not be relied upon as being complete, accurate, or up to date and is subject to change without notice. You are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its completeness, accuracy or currency.
Links to other websites are provided for your convenience only.
Michael Crossland ABN 41 553 892 956 is not responsible for; does not endorse those other parties or their websites nor recommend their products or services or warrant the accuracy of any information provided by them and it is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred or suffered by you as a consequence of or in connection with your use of the link or any product or service they offer.